Death By Default
New around here? Read this! Dbdloginpageq

The communities' forum for Death By Default.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New around here? Read this!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havocprime

Havocprime

New around here? Read this! Empty
PostSubject: New around here? Read this!   New around here? Read this! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm

The forums are finally up! It took long enough, but doesn't it look pretty? Smile
Being that this is the first post (of many, I hope) on these forums, I'd like to take a moment to say thank you for bumping into our small (but awesome) community and we hope you stick around! bounce

That being said, things are starting to look up for our server, Gotcha-Antihack seems to be back online today which is a rather large step forward considering prior to its rebirth we've been manually banning every hacker that has come into our server which is quite a lot of work compared to having any form of automation. Now that Gotcha is back online and the forums are officially running. We'll be switching over to a whitelist system fairly soon. This will also help minimize negative traffic such as Hackers or Glitch Exploiters.

Have some beans Community!
New around here? Read this! Can-beansNew around here? Read this! Can-beansNew around here? Read this! Can-beans

View user profile http://www.dayzdbd.forumotion.com

New around here? Read this!
Page 1 of 1