Death By Default
Refund Probably? Dbdloginpageq
Death By Default
Refund Probably? Dbdloginpageq
Death By Default
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The communities' forum for Death By Default.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refund Probably?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOmPoLo

Refund Probably? Empty
PostSubject: Refund Probably?   Refund Probably? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 am

Hi.
I was playing today(23.2 - 10-12 GMT +2)on the server and i countered something unfair.
I refueled my chopper a little bit, about 3-4 jerrycans, it was surely enough to fly a bit closer to the refueling station(about 30 meters).
when i lifted off, in midair, about 10/20 meters off the ground a zombie hit me. i went unconscious, and the chopper fell.
Luckily both survived the crash, but the chopper got broken from several places, and i started bleeding.
after i entered another chopper, i went unconscious again for about 2 minutes, still bleeding, after exiting it, again, unconscious.
i bandaged myself and ran away from the zombies, checked the heli and realized i could still repair it with a bit of luck.
after that i died.
i didn't bleed, nothing, i just blatantly died.
So that is the story how i died, now i ask may you refund my gear, becouse i guess that was not my fault, it was the beta zombies that clip etc.
Im also asking is it possible to refund the chopper too, but that would probably be too much.
Thanks already.
~LOmPoLo~

Ps. If your answer is you are on the wrong side of the forum, i will start crying.
Back to top Go down

Refund Probably?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death By Default :: Server Related :: Feedback, Suggestions, and Ideas.-
Jump to: