Death By Default
Epic Elektro Battle Story last night Dbdloginpageq
Death By Default
Epic Elektro Battle Story last night Dbdloginpageq
Death By Default
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The communities' forum for Death By Default.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic Elektro Battle Story last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waylander_jp

waylander_jp

Epic Elektro Battle Story last night Empty
PostSubject: Epic Elektro Battle Story last night   Epic Elektro Battle Story last night EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm

So four of us (chips, crispy me and D List i think) were on the MI-17 were patrolling the coast last night when we spotted some activity in Elektro. In the middle of town, there was a survivor with a trail of ravenous zombies after him. We decided to surveil the survivor as he weaved in and out of the buildings in town. As one of the gunners, I asked if we were allowed to engage the target below. Getting the affirmative from our pilot, I fired a burst from my door gun position. Unfortunately the target was able to jump into the town church before I could finish him. At this point in time, there was a discussion to drop off a two man team to flush out the target from his hiding spot. I, of course, volunteered to be part of the two man team. However fate had a different plan before we were able to insert the two man team. Unbeknowst to us, the target had called out for aid from his buddies nearby. One of them had acquired an old prop transport. Without any air-to-air weapons on his aircraft, he fiendishly crashed his aircraft near where our MI-17 was hovering above the church. The resultant crash caused enough damage to knock our helicopter to the ground. Needless to say the resulting second crash caused all of us to either die instantly or to be severely injured which left us easy victims from survivor in the church.

In the subsequent attempts by us to get back to crash site to recover our gear ended up getting us ambushed and killed by the same party. We ended up dying number times before crispy and chips were able to recover some of our goods. Alas that was'nt the end of our misdadventures. Crispy and chips ended up being ambushed yet again just up the road from Elektro. To add injury to insult, they were ambushed with silenced weapons that the enemy had looted from our dead bodies! The rest of the night was an endless cycle of death and mayhem but we can't say it wasn't exciting. Cool

jp, aka Waylander the Trader
Back to top Go down
Snizz

PostSubject: Re: Epic Elektro Battle Story last night   Epic Elektro Battle Story last night EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Sounds like it was pretty intense! Thanks for sharing =)
Back to top Go down
waylander_jp

waylander_jp

PostSubject: Re: Epic Elektro Battle Story last night   Epic Elektro Battle Story last night EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Thank you. Feel free to share your stores and videos too. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Elektro Battle Story last night   Epic Elektro Battle Story last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Elektro Battle Story last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death By Default :: [DayZ] :: General Discussion-
Jump to: